Ultimate Prophet Teaser Ultimate Prophet Teaser

gosuimba

hahaha always love parodies of legaydary frog and iwillpress. the part about foamy was fun. But what u wrote about legendary frog wasnt very orginal. God he have so many faults so u could atleast pick one that is true :). Like that he refuse taking any critisim. its like his brain blocks every bad word directed at him. And ofcourse the fact that he takes the credit for others work. And his AWFUL VOICE OMG. I PUKE

ultimateprophet69 responds:

k';klyhi

PICONJO: Pwnz Wonchop PICONJO: Pwnz Wonchop

I only like u cause

u make fun of the noobs legendaryfrog and knox.
This types of films is just pure garbage im sorry

GoodBye! GoodBye!

clockcrew = suicide

clockcrew suck at everything. no ideas and no skills. To make urself useful, go hang urself :) "literaly"

Space Invasion TD 2 Space Invasion TD 2

eh addicting

I cant belive I actually played this game for over 4 hours.
good job.

Not really sure if its good balance or not still.. I have not tryid all towers yet.. From what I can read from them they seem to suck (poison tower for example)

Archbob responds:

Like most TD's. There's a few towers that are essential. The rest is really up to you. You have to mess around a bit with the skill points.

Piconjo fan art 3 Piconjo fan art 3

we need more LegendaryFrog haters

But we also need films that make fun of the legendaryfrog fans. I think i hate them more than joseph himself. For example i read some reviews of one ring to rule them all 3: "shrinky dinks, EVIL SHRINKY DINKS. hehe that was so funny" .
HOW IN THE WORLD can anyone think thats funny. Plz make a film where they be slaughtered. I <3 piconjo

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

WONDERFUL

I cant belive it a game on newgrounds that is fun and require skills.
The game is hard, but not impossible like some games. The game is so based on skills that u can beat an opponent without being hit even once. Give me more opponents, MOOOREEE!!!