Space Invasion TD 2 Space Invasion TD 2

eh addicting

I cant belive I actually played this game for over 4 hours.
good job.

Not really sure if its good balance or not still.. I have not tryid all towers yet.. From what I can read from them they seem to suck (poison tower for example)

Archbob responds:

Like most TD's. There's a few towers that are essential. The rest is really up to you. You have to mess around a bit with the skill points.

Piconjo fan art 3 Piconjo fan art 3

we need more LegendaryFrog haters

But we also need films that make fun of the legendaryfrog fans. I think i hate them more than joseph himself. For example i read some reviews of one ring to rule them all 3: "shrinky dinks, EVIL SHRINKY DINKS. hehe that was so funny" .
HOW IN THE WORLD can anyone think thats funny. Plz make a film where they be slaughtered. I <3 piconjo

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

WONDERFUL

I cant belive it a game on newgrounds that is fun and require skills.
The game is hard, but not impossible like some games. The game is so based on skills that u can beat an opponent without being hit even once. Give me more opponents, MOOOREEE!!!

Blob Farm Blob Farm

A very funny game

The idea was superb, cant belive so many think this is boring. In comparison with the pile of shit that overflowes the portal this is one of the most creative game ever. I feel sorry for u being poor and cant afford making more games :(